As prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. English, Punjabi and Hindi are the three languages taught under the three languages formula.
- At the Senior Secondary level studies are conducted in the Science (Medical, Non Medical & Commerce) stream with the following subjects:
- Medical: English Core, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
- Non-Medical:English Core, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physical Education
- Commerce:English Core, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy,Physical Education
- Arts:English Core, Physical Education, History, Political Science, Mathematics/Economics
- Additional Subject :Punjabi/Mathematics/Biology